Thursday 2 May 2024

Wednesday evening, 01-05-24

Good evening, everyone.  

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast - a layer of 0% Greek yogurt (I sweetened it a bit) topped with some defrosted mixed fruit and a portion of rice pudding.  Very tasty and surprisingly filling.

Half a healthy extra A and one syn.

I swapped lunch and dinner round as I had an evening meeting and it just worked better the other way.

I made up what was supposed to be four portions of Spanish chicken and rice using the Schwartz mix.  I used less rice than it said, less chicken, added mushroom, chorizo and sweet corn to the list of the ingredients and it made six of my portions.  It may be ultra processed but it's very nice and I'm happy!

Half a syn for the chorizo.

Later on I nibbled some cheese.  Two healthy extra As
A very light meal of toasted bagel with guacamole.

One healthy extra B and one and a half syns.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three syns

Tomorrow's meal plans

B:  fruit
(it's a really busy morning with no time to make anything much)

L:  a meal out with a friend

D:  TokTok pasta, salad; fruit

Exercise:  SET class online

No comments:

Post a Comment