Sunday 12 May 2024

Sunday evening, 12-05-24

Good evening, everyone.  

What I have eaten today:


The sweet soufflé omelette was really nice - I found the recipe here.  I think it should take you to the print page.  https://www.amummytoo.co.uk/wprm_print/45712

Perfect for a sunny Sunday breakfast and syn free (I used sweetener and spray oil).

When I cooked the pork loin, I knocked together a spicy rub using what came to hand and half tsp oil for one syn.  However, that was for the whole joint so I'm not counting that syn.
Afters was fruit and yogurt

One and a half syns for cranberry sauce.

And one of my favourites for dinner.   Instead of the planned bacon, I had pork - I have plenty of pork to eat up!  No afters - I was full up.

Two healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, one syn for some seeds in the salad and one and a half syns for chutney.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four syns

Tomorrow's meal plans

B:  Black Forest overnight oats

L:  roasted red pepper hummus and veggie dips, salad; fruit

D:  pastasagne, side salad; fruit

Exercise:  circuits and housework

No comments:

Post a Comment