Wednesday 22 May 2024

Wednesday evening, 22-05-24

Good evening, everyone.  
Still going well.  Fingers crossed, please.  

What I have eaten today:

I had an apple before circuits class.

Breakfast was rice pudding with yogurt and mixed fruit.
Half a healthy extra A and one syn.

Lunch - a bagel thin with guacamole and two little round omelettes (made in my wee egg pan) plus some broccoli, red pepper and pine nut salad.  I had some chopped tomato left over so I made it into soup with some soup base mix and turkey stock plus a bit of seasoning, all boiled up and then blended down and pushed through a sieve.
Dessert was a slice of melon.  Lovely.

One healthy extra B, one and a half syns for the guacamole and three syns for the broccoli salad (which I forgot to count yesterday, I think).

Home made cottage pie from the freezer with broccoli and broad beans.  I added some more cheese to the top for xtra yum!
Dessert was a could of slices of melon

One and a half healthy extra As and two syns

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
seven and a half syns

Tomorrow's meal plans

B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  eating out with a friend

D:  slow cooker lemon chicken and vegetables 

Exercise:  SET class online.

No comments:

Post a Comment