Friday 3 May 2024

Thursday evening, 2-5-24

Good evening  morning, everyone.  

What I have eaten today:
Well, not great.  I had fruit for breakfast, went out for lunch and really lost it when I got home.
And now I'm feeling rough and staying in.  What a wally but line drawn and on we go.  

I guess we all have these slip ups and maybe what is important is not that we fail, it's that we pick ourselves up again and carry on.
Fingers crossed, eh?
Tomorrow's meal plans

B:  it was planned to be waffles, fruit and yogurt but I really don't want anything yet.  I think I will fast until lunch time when my insides will have settled.

L:  meat loaf, chutney, salad; fruit
The meat loaf thingy is pretty innocuous (and home made) so should settle OK.

D:  tiktok pasta, salad; fruit
I was looking forward to this so I've put it in again.  I can make it fairly 'harmless' if necessary.

Exercise:  rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment