Friday 17 May 2024

Friday evening, 17-05-24

Good evening, everyone.  
Weigh in result . . . maintained.  I was surprised as I honestly expected to lose a bit but at least it wasn't a gain.

What I have eaten today:
Well - the rest of the day was off plan as I was eating out.

When I got home from SW, I had and apple, an orange and a bit of cheese because I did feel a bit hungry.

For lunch, I went with a friend to a little place I have never been to before, the other side of Danbury, called the Hurdlemakers' Arms.  Sadly, there is no up to date site so I can't post a link, and I didn't take any photos, but I think I will be going back there.  It was quaint and quirky and absolutely delightful.

I chose crispy duck salad which was absolutely delicious and I brought some of it home.
That didn't stop me having a dessert, strawberry pavlova, which wasn't quite what I expected but lovely and I ate every last creamy morsel.  OK, so it blew the healthy eating right out of the water but I don't care.  It's a one off!

So this is basically what the crispy duck salad looked like only a bigger bowl and loads more.  For my evening meal, I just used some fresh leaves, watercress and tomato and piled what I brought home on top and it was simply delicious.

No summary this evening and proper back on track tomorrow.


Tomorrow's meal plans

B:  pancakes, fruit and yogurt

L:  beans on toast, maybe some tomatoes and mushrooms

D:  nasi goreng, side salad; fruit

Exercise:  SET class online

No comments:

Post a Comment