Monday 6 May 2024

Monday evening, 06-05-24

Good evening, everyone.  

What I have eaten today:

I truly wasn't feeling all that hungry after Circuits but decided I ought to have something so I boiled a couple of eggs to enjoy with my coffee, followed by a plum for something sweet.

Syn free
It felt just like Sunday, what with Beth and Alex round plus a roast dinner at lunch time.

For me, everything was syn free apart from one and a half syns for some cranberry sauce.

I had planned to have some mince as well but, when it came to it, I didn't fancy it and there was plenty without it.  The broccoli, red pepper and apple salad I made on Sunday was still delicious - nicer, in fact.
I used both my As on cheese and a syn on salad cream because I LOVE potato, cheese and salad cream.
No dessert - I was full up and very satisfied.

Two healthy extra As, one syn plus two and a half syns for the salad (I counted the seeds as part of a B again).


Summary:
two healthy extra As
a bit of a healthy extra B
five syns


Tomorrow's meal plans

B:  banana custard with extra fruit

L:  Spanish chicken and rice, yesterday's leftover veg; fruit

D:  turkey pasta bake, maybe a side salad; fruit

Exercise:  Groove class and the walk there and back, weather permitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment