Sunday 5 May 2024

Saturday evening, 04-05-24

Good evening morning (again), everyone.  Sorry - I was out Saturday evening so posted this Sunday morning instead.

Today's highlighted vlog is where I found what I had for breakfast.  It is Recipes with Roy and can be found here.
Roy says:
Hello, and welcome to my channel! My name is Roy. I'm a home cook, an amateur baker, and I'm here on this channel sharing recipes that have helped me to lose over 125 pounds, whether those recipes are mine or someone else's. So step into my kitchen and see what I'm cooking up!

He's a lovely, thoughtful, gentle person - I know him a little bit from a Facebook group I belong to - and I really want to make many of his featured recipes 
He also has a published book of the same name which can be found on Amazon here and it is definitely on my list of Books To Buy!

Here's the post with the recipe I made for breakfast.



What I have eaten today:

Roy's banana custard French bread with extra yogurt on the side.  And. It. Was. Totally. Delicious.
Do go and take a look.
Definitely one to make again and really very straightforward.

I made half amounts so half a healthy extra B.  I don't think the one tbsp milk in it amounted to even half a syn but I suppose I could call it part of an A.

I the end I chose the Spanish chicken and rice for lunch, topped with an egg.  Afters was a pear.

Half a syn for a bit of chorizo.

The evening was off plan as Beth took me out for a belated birthday meal at the Giggling Squid.  I've never been there before but will definitely be going again, it was delicious.

Straight back on it this morning.



Tomorrow's meal plans

B:  bacon and egg muffin, tomatoes and mushrooms
. . . or I might fast again; I'll see how I feel as the morning progresses.

L:  chicken, veg; fruit

D:  salmon, Jersey royals (yum), salad; fruit

Exercise:  a YouTube video

No comments:

Post a Comment