Monday 13 May 2024

Monday evening, 13-05-24

Good evening, everyone.  

What I have eaten today:

I almost didn't get the overnight oats as I forgot yesterday evening.  A good thing about intermittent fasting is that I had time to make it all up this morning instead.  And very nice it was too.  

Tomorrow's meal plans

I had an apple before leaving for circuits.
How to make overnight oats look a little more attractive - add one and a half  syns worth of light squirty cream and a cherry on top.  It was scrummy.

One healthy extra B, one and a half syns for a bit of milk and one and a half syns for the squirty stuff.  


Lunch was a bit muddled.  I usually eat at two but had a hair appointment at two so I had my fruit before I went and the hummus and dippy veg afterwards.
 So it was one apple and two pears (which really needed using up) and this . . . and it was really nice.

One syn for the hummus.

And dinner.  I call it pasta-sagne.
I had veg, I had half a can chopped tomato, I had pork and I had some very reduced and fat free pork stock with spiced from the rub.
I cooked the together.
I cooked 40g penne.  I drained it, added two light cheese triangles and a bit of the pasta water and stirred until it was all 'sauce-y.
I put the red sauce in a dish, spooned over the pasta/sauce, topped with grated cheese and popped under the grill to brown the cheese.

It was flippin' delicious.

Two healthy extra As and no syns.


Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four syns

B:  breakfast not-McMuffin, tomatoes and mushrooms maybe

L:  roast pork with feta salsa

D:  honey mustard chicken and apples

Exercise:  Groove class.  Probably no walk though as the forecast is for pouring rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment