Monday 1 April 2024

Monday evening, 1-4-24

Good evening, everyone.
I've had a delicious but totally naughty weekend off Slimming World but I'm back on it now and off we go again!

What I ate today on Slimming World:

I don't think I mentioned that I won the raffle on Friday - half a dozen eggs, a bunch of daffs and this 'platter'.  Underneath the toast it says 'Have an Eggcellent Day'
half a healthy extra B

Later on I had a couple of easy peelers.

I hadn't had a fish finger sarnie for absolutely ages and this was absolutely scrummy.

One healthy extra B (I know - I've gone over), six syns for three fish fingers and two for super-light mayo.

More easy peelers later.

Exactly the same as yesterday's lunch apart from no roast potatoes, just sweet potatoes.  I really enjoyed it.
One syn for gravy.
And that was it for the day - eating window closed.

Summary:
no healthy extra As, which is why I am not worried about . . .
one and a half healthy extra Bs
nine syns
Tomorrow's meal plans:

B:  bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes
SW:  should be syn free

L:  quesadillas, salad; fruit
I have a beany thing in the freezer that I can mash and use with cheese.
SW:  one healthy extra A, one healthy extra B

D:  bangers and cheesy mash, veg; fruit
SW:  six syns for sausages, one A for cheese to make cheesy mash

Exercise:  Groove class and a walk there and back again.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh. Fish finger sarnies are the best treat. Haven't had one in ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Cherie, it was so good. Must have it more often, I really must. xx

      Delete