Sunday 31 March 2024

Sunday evening, 31-03-24

Good evening, everyone.
End of March, a new month starts in a few hours' time and April is going to be a bit of a challenge.  I think that, if I lose just a bit more, I will be happy but a maintain would be great too.  Let's see how it goes.

What I ate today on Slimming World:  I was not on plan so look away if it might trigger you.

A hot cross bun and, yes, butter!!  Bad me.
Sainsbury's was selling them singly and it was delicious.
Roast lamb dinner.  No dessert, I was just too full.
A cheese sarnie for tea - I just fancied it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

It's not been a great weekend for a Slimming World girl but, on the other hand, I have enjoyed it!  

Proper back on it tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow's meal plans:

B:  boiled eggs, toast dippers
SW:  half a healthy extra B for the toast

L:  fish finger, salad and mayo sarnie, side salad; fruit
I know fish fingers are surprisingly high in syns but I have them to use up, so there!
SW:  six syns for three(yes, three!!!) fish fingers, half a healthy extra B for bread, one syn for super light mayo (might make it lemon mayo)

D:  more roast lamb dinner - leftovers from Sunday.
SW:  might be syn free, I'll see how it goes


Exercise:  no circuits tomorrow, being a Bank Holiday, so I'll do something online or go out for a walk or - well, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment