Monday 4 March 2024

Monday evening, 04-03-24

Good evening, everyone.

A while ago, I said I would plan in more Pinch of Nom/SW recipes at some point and it looks as if that point has arrived.  It won't be every meal, maybe not even one a day, but a number of recipes feature in the planning at the moment.  I'm looking forward to them.

I'm getting more used to posting in the evening.  In a way, it is nicer, more immediate and more helpful to reflect on how the day has gone rather than leaving it until the next morning (which is why the summary is in the middle now, not at the end).  And it is certainly making my mornings more manageable.

What I ate today on Slimming World:

I added some grated apple and cinnamon to my usual basic pancake mixture and got some raspberries and blackberries out of the freezer.  Delicious.
Half a healthy extra B
The Sunday leftovers patties were delicious.  I decided to make some coleslaw for one syn per portion for the salad cream.
Half a healthy extra B for breadcrumbs and one syn for the salad cream.
I had an orange for dessert.

I got a bit nibbly with the cheese so I am counting six syns and one A for that and two syns for some mixed seeds.
It looks a mess but this carbonara tasted great.
One healthy extra A for cheese.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
nine syns


Tomorrow's meal plans:

B: fruit salad and yogurt
SW:  syn free

L:  broad bean, feta and orzo salad; fruit
From SW's Fast Feasts recipe book, p 30
SW:  one healthy extra A, two syns for dressing

D:  chicken and bacon burger, chips, salad; fruit
SW:  one healthy extra B, one healthy extra A, two syns for breadcrumbs, one syn for salad cream

Exercise:  Groove class at the hall today

No comments:

Post a Comment