Wednesday 27 March 2024

Wednesday evening, 27-03-24

Good evening, everyone.

What I ate today on Slimming World:

A breakfast pitta and very nice too.  Inside the pitta there's a few leaves, bacon tomatoes and scrambled egg with a bit of brown sauce.

One healthy extra B and one syn for sauce

Later on, I had a banana.
Some chicken casserole that was very close to being soup and I just chucked a few things in a bowl to go with it.  Syn free.
I had a couple of plums for afters
I wasn't expecting much but it was surprisingly delicious.
I had a pot of cooked basmati rice from the freezer that I let thaw.
Then I spray fried some onion, some red pepper, some chopped up bacon, some mushroom and some peas, added garlic granules, the rice and some black pepper.  No salt as the rice had been salted and bacon is salty.
To finish off, I added some mixed seeds and some finely grated cheese.
It tasted pretty close to a risotto without actually being a risotto!
Afters was an orange.

Two healthy extra As (I nibbled some of the cheese) one syn for the rice, one and a half syns for the seeds.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three and a half syns
Tomorrow's meal plans:

B:  bacon and mushroom omelette with tomatoes on the side
SW:  syn free

L:  cheese and chutney toastie, salad; fruit
SW:  two healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, one and a half syns for chutney and one syn for salad cream

D:  chicken and bean balti (freezer), extra veg, cauliflower rice; fruit
SW:  syn free

Exercise:  maybe a SET class, depending on the old ankles!

No comments:

Post a Comment