Wednesday 20 March 2024

Wednesday evening, 20-03-24

Good evening, everyone.
Now I've got used to posting in the evenings, I quite like it.  It feels much more immediate and logical to do the summary and post the photos straight afterwards than before or the next day.

My thanks to everyone who has continued to read through the time change.

What I ate today on Slimming World:

I do love egg on toast.
Half a healthy extra B
Lunch was a colourful plateful of deliciousness.
One and a half healthy extra As and half a healthy extra B.

Later on I had an orange.

I was out early evening so, to keep me going, I had an apple and a pear before leaving
I made dinner in the afternoon - a very quick stir fry of chicken, onion, pepper, baby corn and mushroom plus the peshawari sauce.
Dessert was an apple.
Six syns for the sauce.

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six syns

Tomorrow's meal plans:

B: fruit and yogurt
SW:  should be syn free

L:  cheg, salad; fruit
SW:  one healthy extra A, one syn for salad cream

D:  lasagne, salad; fruit
SW:  one healthy extra A and five syns for the lasagne, one syn for salad dressing

Exercise:   SET class online.

No comments:

Post a Comment