Sunday 17 March 2024

Sunday evening, 17-03-24

Good evening, everyone.

I've done my planning for the week and it doesn't look as if I will have much cooking to do after using the freezer readies.  Annoying because I like cooking but, on the other hand, I won't be spending as much for a while which has to be a Very Good Thing and it keeps me out of the kitchen.

So my planning grid for the week is all filled in, no gaps, and the list of what I need to use up is attached so I can cross things off as they come out of the freezer.  I do like a bit of organisation and, after yesterday's blow out, I need all the help I can get.

What I ate today on Slimming World:

Breakfast was a bit (lot) chuck it all in together but it was still very nice indeed so no complaints./
Half a healthy extra A.

I made some half and half rolls and, of course, had to test one - because you just do.
Half a healthy extra B and three syns; the other rolls are in the freezer now.
A nice old roast dinner for lunch.  The pork fillet cooked really nicely in Nellie - if anything, it was a bit overdone so I'll try to remember to make it a bit shorted next time.  There was plenty - really I could have cut in into thirds and it would have been plenty which makes it even better value.
One and a half syns for a bit of oil and a bit of sugar as part of a marinade and one syn for some pork gravy I found in the freezer.

Later on, I had an orange.

Dinner was some pasta bake with a bit of extra cheese on top and a lovely, choppy side salad.  All delicious.
I had an egg white left over from the other day so I made some frozen fruit fluff for dessert.  It looks absolute loads but it just some frozen fruit, some sweetener (I used some skinny syrup) and an egg white with lots and lots and lots of air bubbles.  Surprisingly filling and very burpy!
One and a half healthy extra As and one syn for salad cream.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
half a healthy extra B
six and a half syns
Tomorrow's meal plans:

B:  bubble and squeak, egg, mushrooms on the side
I have loads of mushrooms after winning that raffle on Friday and leftover veg from yesterday because I always do!
SW:  one syn if I have brown sauce

L:  cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup, croutons; fruit
SW:  one healthy extra B for croutons and half an A for cheese triangles

D:  nasi goreng, side salad; fruit
Cooked using the Simply Cook kit that made loads more than I expected.
SW:  two syns plus one if I have salad dressing

Exercise:  Circuits group, maybe a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment