Tuesday 12 March 2024

Tuesday evening, 12-03-24

Good evening, everyone.  

What I ate today on Slimming World:

The other two ham, bubble and squeak patties, delicious with an egg and a lovely, filling breakfast on a most miserable and wet day.
Two syns for cheese.

This was scrummy - the nasi goreng portion (two more to go) from the freezer, properly reheated, with shredded omelette and just a choppy salad - no dressing, no seeds.

Two syns.

Later on, I had a couple of pears which were starting to go a bit too soft.

I changed the recipe rather for dinner.  Instead of cottage cheese, I used cheddar.  I baked the potato in Nellie, halved it, scooped out the inside and mashed it.  Then I added some grated cheddar and one egg yolk (reserving the white for fruit foam for dessert).  I chopped the bacon and the spring onion, cooked both in a pan, spooned them into the potato skin shell and put the potato on top.  When it was dinner time, I just reheated the stuffed skins in Nellie before adding some more grated cheddar and giving it a bit more heat to melt the cheese.  I served them with h m coleslaw and more choppy salad.
It was so, so delicious.  Simple things are often the best, don't you think?
Two healthy extra As (it didn't need 60g; I nibbled the rest!), one syn for salad cream and one for pumpkin seeds in the coleslaw.

Then I use Thermione to make fruity foam fluff using some fruit from the freezer, some skinny syrup and the egg white.
Syn free (the fruit is blended but, as with cooked fruit, I choose not to syn it).

Summary:
two healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs
six syns

Tomorrow's meal plans:

B:  crumpet thin topped with guacamole and egg, tomatoes
I thought I'd stretch out the avocado by making guacamole and what goes into it is all speed/free apart from the avo.
SW:  three syns for the crumpet thin and two for 30g frozen avocado chunks

L:  cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup, seeds, croutons; fruit
More of the too good to waste soup from the freezer with melted cheese triangles, h m croutons and some seeds sprinkled over.
SW:  half a healthy A for two triangles and up[ to a whole B for the croutons

D:  Spanish cauliflower rice, maybe a side salad; fruit
A recipe found on the Olive site to use up some of the cauliflower rice I made earlier in the week.  It should be prawns but I don't have prawns so it will have to be chicken.
SW:  I have to work it out but, by the look of it, the only thing to syn is some chorizo and, maybe, some olive oil.

Exercise:  personal training and, perhaps, a Beat the Street walk

No comments:

Post a Comment