Thursday 28 March 2024

Thursday evening, 28-03-24

Good evening, everyone.

Weigh in tomorrow morning and, after last week's irritating pound gain, I may just possibly be feeling a bit - not worried, not anxious - maybe 'edgy' is the word?
However, as I always say, it is what it is, I've had a great week eating pretty healthily, I think, and my clothes fit so let's rock with it.


What I ate today on Slimming World:

I had a banana before SET class and afterwards I wasn't at all hungry.  However, I knew lunch was going to be late so I had an apple and an orange.

Not at all what I planned but when I got back from the garden centre it was so cold and wet and windy that nothing else would do . . . 
One healthy extra B, pretty much, and one syn for brown sauce.

Afters was an apple

Dinner didn't look amazing but it tasted better than it looked.  The curry was fine, the yogurt was nice and cooling but I'm just not convinced by cauliflower rice.
Afters was an apple and that was that for the day.

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
one syn

A bit low but I really haven't felt all that hungry today.  Not to worry, I'm sure I will compensate over the weekend.

Tomorrow's meal plans:

B: fruit salad and yogurt
SW:   syn free.  

L:  chicken casserole, bread to dunk, maybe cheese on top; fruit
Actually, I could use a roll, slice it into small slices, sprinkle cheese on top and toast under the grill before popping over the casserole, like you do for French onion soup - except with chicken casserole and cheddar/mozzarella instead.  And I wonder if a bit of chutney on the bread under the cheese might work.
Yes, that's what I'll do!  I'll let you know what it is like!
SW:  one healthy extra A, one B and one and a half syns

D:  cottage pie with cheesy topping, salad or veg; fruit
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese

Exercise:  shopping!!!  In other words, a rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment