Wednesday 13 March 2024

Wednesday evening, 13-03-24

Good evening, everyone

What I ate today on Slimming World:

Breakfast - the home made guacamole was really tasty and I think I'll do that more often.  I just added chopped tomato, chopped onion, a few chilli flakes and lime juice.  No leaf coriander - yucky stuff.  Oh, and a bit of salt and black pepper.  With an egg and some watercress and tomato, it made a lovely, fresh meal.
Two syns for the avocado.

Later on, before the Beat the Street walk, I had a banana and a tbsp pumpkin seeds.  That was three syns

Lunch was later than usual because of the walk.  I'm glad it was pretty quick because I was hungry!
One healthy extra A and one healthy extra B
The Spanish cauliflower rice was good.  Cauli rice is nothing like real rice, I don't care what anyone says, and I think it would be a great recipe made with proper rice or even orzo.  Chicken instead of prawns (which I didn't have) worked fine and, perhaps, made it a bit more filling and I threw in some extra veg because that's what I do, isn't it?
Having said all of that, actually, it was jolly tasty and I'm glad I gave it a go.
Two syns for some chorizo (not as much as the recipe asked for) and two syns for one tsp olive oil.
I finished the day off with a lovely, juicy orange - and had to wash my hands afterwards.!

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
nine syns
Tomorrow's meal plans:

B: fruit salad and yogurt
SW:  syn free

L:  Viking toast, salad; fruit
From PoN Enjoy, p 34
SW:  one healthy extra A, one healthy extra B, one syn for salad dressing

D:  chicken, peanut butter and apple casserole, green beans, broccoli; fruit
SW:  peanut butter powder is half a syn per level tsp - so maybe one syn, I think the rest is free because I don't syn cooked fruit

Exercise:  SET class online

No comments:

Post a Comment