Saturday 9 March 2024

Saturday evening, 09-03-24

Good evening, everyone.
First of all, I found I did take one photo of the 'between shows' dinner I had yesterday.

It was a chicken, avocado and bacon salad and, which I don't imagine it was only the calories the menu said it was, it was absolutely delicious with loads of different salad veg.  A proper salad, not just the protein with a token few leaves, tomato and cucumber.
I forgot to say no dressing and, actually, I'm quite glad I did as it wasn't too oily or 'sticky' and had a lovely, lemony hint to it.

Not on plan, especially with the glass of wine (four of us shared a bottle) but not too bad and it didn't sit heavily through the show and coach ride home again.

Straight back on it this morning

The other thing is the one pound gain I had (before the trip) - a bit of a surprise and quite a disappointment but there we go, that's what happened and now I move on.


What I ate today on Slimming World:

No breakfast - I just wasn't hungry.
Lunch was jacket potato - well, half a jacket potato and I'm keeping the other half for tomorrow.
It was one healthy extra A for cheese, two syns for lean corned beef (left over from yesterday), half a syn for salad cream, two syns for salad dressing and one syn for mixed seeds.
Lovely and filling.
Dessert was a banana which is a SW free food.

For dinner, I made the Simply Cook kit, nasi goreng.
Adapted, of course, when isn't it?
I didn't have quite enough rice but that's OK, there was plenty.  As well as onion and carrot, I added mushroom, peas and baby corn.
I tasted it and thought 'beans would be nice' so I opened a can of mixed beans, rinsed them and added them to the mix.
I guessed it would make three portions rather than the two it said but, in fact, with the additions, it made four portions, there of which are now in the freezer, popped in there as soon as the rice was cold.
I didn't make the accompanying cucumber pickled salad.
Each portion came to two syns.  
Dessert was a pear.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra Bs today
seven and a half syns


Tomorrow's meal plans:

B: mushroom, bacon and cheese omelette, tomatoes on the side
SW:  half a healthy extra A for cheese

L:  roast gammon, roasted mixed veg, steamed green veg, onion and mustard sauce
For the sauce, the idea is to soften some sliced onion, add some Seriously Lighter cheese and some grain mustard, melt the cheese with the onion and mustard and spoon over.  Fingers crossed.
SW:  one healthy extra A, wholegrain mustard is half a syn per level tsp

D:  loaded ham sandwich, side salad; fruit
SW:  half a healthy extra A (cheese spread as a sub for butter), one healthy extra B, one and a half syns for chutney, two syns for dressing, one syn for mixed seeds

Exercise:  a Lindsey pre-record from YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment