Sunday 24 March 2024

Sunday evening, 24-03-24

Good evening, everyone.
I hope you've all had a healthy and delicious weekend and are ready for a new week.  I know I am.

On her Facebook page, Roe posted this and I think it's important so I'm sharing it with you.

What do you think?
What I ate today on Slimming World:

I enjoyed this.  There's a portion of rice pudding under the fruit and I warmed it up in the microwave.
Half a healthy extra A for milk.

Later on, I had a plum.

Sunday lunch.  The casseroled steak was from the freezer and the potato topping was mashed potato, an egg yolk and 30g cheese, all mixed together.
Lovely grub.
One healthy extra A and two syns.

Dessert was a sweet, juicy orange.


Bacon, mushroom and pea risotto for dinner.  OK, so I think the egg/cheese sauce 'scrambled' just a little bit but it was ever so tasty, all the same.  It looks a bit 'dull' because I use wholewheat pasta.
No need for a side salad and no room for a dessert.
One healthy extra B and two syns for a bit more cheese to sprinkle over - because you can never have too much cheese, can you?
I've so enjoyed today's food.

And many thanks to Roy Greene for the idea for this recipe - here's the YouTube video it was from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSYUjn03U_w

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four syns

Tomorrow's meal plans:  

B:   pancakes or waffles, yogurt and fruit
Probably pancakes as I had waffles the other day.
SW:  half a healthy extra B

L:  nasi goreng, side salad, fruit
The last of the portions from the freezer and I might add extra veg rather than making a side salad.  I'll see how I feel.
SW:  two syns

D:  chilli, salad; fruit
I have a fairly spicy red pepper and tomato sauce that I think would be great for a chilli.  Given that I will be using mince, all sorts of veg and beans, probably mixed beans, I won't be having rice with it; it's a carb heavy day anyway
SW:  two syns for the sauce, one healthy extra A for cheese

Tomorrow's exercise:   circuits class

No comments:

Post a Comment