Tuesday 26 March 2024

Tuesday evening, 26-03-24

Good evening, everyone.

No Groove class for me today.  Yesterday, I tweaked my ankle a bit in Circuits - didn't mention it because I thought it would recover overnight.  However, it didn't and, as I have dodgy ankles anyway for historical reasons, I pulled out of Groove and dug out my support bandage which has helped a lot.  Frustrating but you have to go with your instincts as to whether to push on through or draw back a bit, don't you?

A bit in advance, maybe, but I've started next week's planning and managed to fit in the rest of the freezer meals - yay, all gone (or they will be!)
I feel as if I've saved a ton of money and I'm really looking forward to getting back to more meal prep to fill the gaps in next week's plans.

Finally, I know this is a long shot and a bit random but does anyone make oat pasta?

What I ate today on Slimming World:

I had a banana first thing because I thought I was going to Groove
Pretty in pink!
A nice easy breakfast and I warmed up the fruit (blackberry and apple) and the rice pudding and mixed the juices from the apple and blackberry with the yogurt.  It was lovely that way.
Half a healthy extra A

A nice, veg packed lunch.  I so enjoyed this.
Half a healthy extra A and one healthy extra B (bread and seeds combined)

As usual, I had an orange later on.

Chicken pasta (reheated in the microwave, not baked!) with salad and the very last of the coleslaw from the weekend.
Very filling!

One healthy extra A for cheese and one syn for salad cream.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
one syn

Tomorrow's meal plans:

B: breakfast pitta, mushrooms and tomatoes
bacon and egg in a pitta.
SW:  one healthy extra B, one syn for brown sauce

L:  chicken casserole, side salad; fruit
To use up the casserole really!  Not very lunchy but syn free!
SW:  one syn for salad cream

D:  bacon and mushroom risotto
A good way to use up some of the chicken stock from the freezer, this isn't a traditional risotto because no wine is used and, actually, I have rice in the freezer so let's call it a savoury rice instead, OK?
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese

Exercise:  personal training

No comments:

Post a Comment