Friday 1 March 2024

Friday, 01-03-24

Good evening, everyone.
It was SW group and weigh in this morning, of course.   One pound off and it would have been more, had last Friday not been an absolute disaster (self inflicted).  I'm going to try to have a dry March - that should help.

What I ate today on Slimming World:

Very delicious breakfast.  The waffles were citrus flavoured.

I had planned a proper lunch but by the time I got back from SW and shopping and put everything away, it was more a brunch sort of time so I scrapped lunch and munched on some fruit halfway between brunch and dinner.

I'm writing this a bit earlier and scheduling it for later so don't have any photos of dinner.  If I take any, I'll post one tomorrow.


Tomorrow's meal plans:

B:  bacon and eggy bread sandwich, tomatoes and mushrooms
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  Leftovers from Friday dinner, side salad; fruit
(I hope there's leftovers)
SW:  probably two healthy extra As and I'm guesstimating five syns

D:  chicken korma, rice, maybe a side salad
This is a recipe from one of the Slimming World recipe books.  I've made it before and it is really nice.
SW:  the book says two and a half syns

Exercise:  personal training and then a SET class at the studio



Edit Sat Morning:  I do have leftovers for lunch and breakfast is now fruit salad and yogurt as I also have some of the fruit prepped for the Not-Pimms left over.

2 comments:

  1. Your food photos look like artwork! Lovely looking breakfast. xx

    ReplyDelete