Thursday 7 March 2024

Thursday evening, 07-03-24

Good evening, everyone.  

I'll be going to SW first thing tomorrow, before whizzing off (see below) so fingers crossed, please.  It's been a good week, I've managed to stick to my intend to have a dry March (so far, anyway) and the only off plan thing was the Girls' meal last Friday.  
So, I should lose a bit but you never know.

What I ate today on Slimming World:

I just had an apple before SET class and nothing else until lunch time.  Lunch was chicken pasta bake and salad with a friend and there was enough left over to have the rest for dinner; not a large portion but enough.

Later afternoon I started feeling quite hungry (as can happen when my routine is upset) so, knowing I had healthy extras going spare, I have toast, cheese triangles and marmite and it was just what was needed.
Half a healthy extra A and one B.
This was the pasta bake/salad with a squiggle of salad cream on the salad, part for lunch and the rest for dinner
Afters was an easy peeler after lunch and an orange after dinner.
One healthy extra A and two syns

A bit wonky but it was all in plan and OK.

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns





Tomorrow's going to be a bit different - I'm off out into London in a coach to see both the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child plays.  I'm really looking forward to this, having wanted to go since it opened.  

However, it does drive a coach and horses through much planning.
I'm off to SW as usual but will have to leave early to go for the coach.  I'll take some fruit and a packed lunch with me and I'll find somewhere around the theatre for dinner but I have no idea where or what.

Also, I won't be back until pretty late so there won't be a post tomorrow evening.
So . . .

Saturday's meal plans:
B:  waffles/pancakes with fruit and yogurt
SW:  half a healthy extra B

L:  cheesy jacket potato, side salad; fruit
SW:  up to two healthy extra As, two syns for salad cream, one syn for mixed seeds

D:  nasi goreng; fruit
A Simply Cook kit
SW:  three syns for a third

Exercise:  SET class online, Beat the Street walk

No comments:

Post a Comment