Friday 29 March 2024

Friday evening, 29-03-24

Good evening, everyone.

Friday is weigh in day, of course.  This week I lost one pound.  Could have been better but much nicer than a gain so no grumbles.

I'm really looking forward to a coach trip to Norwich tomorrow.  I have a list of Things to Do while I'm there and have devoted some thought to food.  I don't want to go off plan because I won't be sticking totally plan on Sunday, for reasons I will mention tomorrow or Sunday evening.
So I'll take fruit with me for the coach and, depending on the weather, I will think on my feet when it is lunch time.  I'm sure there will be somewhere I can get a healthy lunch.  I don't want to load myself up with food but that's another option, of course.  However, the forecast isn't great, not the sort of day for finding a park bench and enjoying a picnic.
What would you do?

I didn't take any photos today and lost the plot somewhat.  Ooops.  Back on it as soon as possible.
I might not post tomorrow, it just depends.  Definitely back on Sunday though.  
Tomorrow's meal plans:

B:   fruit

L:  not known yet

D:  pasta bolognaise, salad; fruit
This will be quick and easy after a day out - I have the sauce in the freezer and pasta takes a very short time to cook.
If I'm not that hungry (I might not be after a coach journey), I can have something like an egg salad instead.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese

Exercise:  I'll be on my feet for much of the day once we get there, I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment