Friday 15 March 2024

Friday evening, 15-03-24

Good evening, everyone.  Good news - I lost two and a half pounds this week.  Three cheers.  More cheers because I won one of the raffles (again!!)  This time it was all stuff I will use - pitta, various veg, some mixed Italian herbs, a can of corn, tomato puree - that sort of stuff.  Definitely worth winning!

What I ate today on Slimming World:

I changed breakfast and just had some fruit as I didn't want much else.  No photo.

Chicken, apple and cheese toastie with a fresh, choppy salad and it was really nice - deffo doing it again.
One and and half healthy extra As and one B plus one and a half syns for chutney

I had a lovely, juicy orange later on.
The Peshawari style baked chicken thighs were totally delicious.  It's from Pinch of Nom's Enjoy, p 112 and, yes, it is a bit of a faff to make but worth it - so, so worth it.
I cut it down but it made enough sauce for two (I cooked two chicken thighs and ate them both) so it's now in a lidded pot, labelled and ready for the freezer.  Another time, I can stir-fry some chicken and veg and add it as the sauce.  The salad is the same as lunch - I made plenty!

Working out the SW values is a bit tricky.  I used mango rather than sultanas and some coconut drink powder rather than the actual liquid (because that's what I had) and I think it comes to six-ish syns.

No dessert.  I was very full up.

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
seven and a half syns, maybe a bit more - if it is more, that's not a problem.

Tomorrow's meal plans:

B:   rice pudding, fruit and yogurt
. . . because I fancy some and made a two portion batch yesterday
SW:  half a healthy extra A

L:  chicken pasta (from freezer), salad; fruit
Later edit - no I won't, I forgot that I'm having lunch out with Beth and Alex.  I'll move it on to tomorrow.  :-)
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese, one syn for dressing

D:  steak, mushroom sauce, chips, salad; fruit
SW:  half a healthy extra A for cheese triangles (for the sauce), one syn for salad cream

Exercise:  Set class online

No comments:

Post a Comment