Thursday 29 February 2024

Thursday, 29-02-24

Good evening, everyone.  Weigh in tomorrow morning.  Apart from last Friday, I've been on plan all week so, please, fingers crossed, everyone.  

What I ate today on Slimming World:

Nothing lavish for breakfast but really nice, all the same.
Syn free
A perfect lunch for a very rainy day and, as you know, a great favourite at any time.
Two As, one B, one and a half syns for chutney and one syn for some light salad cream.

I
Later on, I had a couple of easy peelers.
Dinner really was a chuck it all in and see dish.  It started with base mix (finely chopped celery, onion and carrot, frozen) plus chicken, peppers, mushrooms, mixed beans, some Just Spices chicken curry seasoning, some chopped tomato, stock and peas.  A big bowlful, all veg and protein, using up all sorts of bits and bobs and it was really nice.
It wasn't that spicy but I had some plain yogurt with it anyway.
Syn free.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns



Tomorrow's meal plans:

B: waffles or pancakes, fruit and yogurt
SW:  half a healthy extra B

L:  avocado and egg on toast, side salad
SW:  half a healthy extra B and two syns for salad dressing

D:  I have some friends round so it's off plan.  I'm making a pasta bake thingy (rather cheese laden), someone else is bringing salad and garlic bread, others are bringing starter nibbles and dessert.  Not something I can plan for so we will see.  No wine though because of driving home.

Exercise:  shopping???   :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment