Wednesday 14 February 2024

Wednesday, 14-02-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

Yummy, yummy, yummy - pancakes in my tummy.
Delicious!!  No agave nectar - it wasn't necessary.
Later on, I had a plum and I had an apple first thing before Groove class.

The pancake shape mould worked OK-ish although I did have to trim around some of the pancakes as the batter leaked out at the side.  Maybe I need to use a larger pan next time so the mould sits flatter.
In the end, I decided to pay three syns for another slice of bread and have a proper toastie.  It was lovely.

Dessert was a couple of oranges.
By dinner time, I wasn't that hungry.  I decided to not cook any rice and to taste the curry after adding the yogurt and see if it needed any butter - and it didn't.
It didn't look much but it was super-filling and I have the other half for lunch tomorrow, maybe with added veg.
No room for dessert!

Today's meal plans:

B:  breakfast bake
The idea is to air fry some sweet potato, mushrooms, onion, pepper and bacon cubes and serve with an egg on top.  
SW:  should be syn free

L:  chicken makhani leftovers, pitta for dunking, side salad perhaps; fruit
Looking forward to this as the flavours should have developed well overnight.
SW:  one healthy extra B and six syns (if I have the butter in it and I probably won't.

D:  fish pie and veg; fruit
I have a mix of fish and I want to melt in some Seriously Lighter for the sauce and have a cheesy mash on top.
SW:  up to two healthy extra As

Exercise:  personal; training

Summary: 
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six syns or less


No comments:

Post a Comment