Wednesday 7 February 2024

Wednesday, 07-02-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

Breakfast.  I should've drawn a face on the kiwi!
A very simple lunch.  I just cooked some salmon, let it cool, broke it into chunks and had it with a simple salad, some mixed seeds and a drizzle of Light Caesar salad dressing.

Much later, I had a couple of easy peelers
This was a very tasty dinner indeed.  Almost a fakeaway.

And that was that for the day.

Today's meal plans:

B:   fruit and yogurt
I'm enjoying having fruit this week and saving the B choice for later.
SW:  syn free

L:  broccoli and cauliflower soup with shred of ham, seeds and croutons; fruit
I made this a few days ago and froze it in portions.  I plan to shred some serrano ham to add and to sprinkle over some mixed seeds and some home made croutons.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the croutons and one syn for the mixed seeds.  The soup is syn free and packed with speed veg.

D:  cheesy pasta bake, side salad; fruit
I just fancied this for tonight.  Nothing special and the mince/bolognaise thingy is already cooked and in the freezer.
SW:  up to two healthy extra As for cheese.

Exercise:  personal training

Summary: 
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
one syn

2 comments: