Monday 12 February 2024

Monday, 12-02-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

Very delicious and so filling.   I used two eggs and a bit more smoked salmon than usual because it needed using up.

Loads of lovely vegetables to go with my lamb leg steak.  I was ready for it too after a good old work out doing some gardening.
I had a couple of use-quickly nectarines afterwards- so juicy and delicious!

Dinner/supper, whatever you want to call it - the sausage toasted sandwich, was absolutely lovely, really delicious.  I'll definitely do that again.
I added one syns worth of mixed seeds and two syns worth of my home made Italian dressing.

No afters - I was full.


Today's meal plans:

B: avo and smoked salmon on toast (one slice), tomatoes
SW:  half a healthy extra B and two syns for up to 39g frozen avocado chunks

L:  broccoli, cauliflower and blue cheese soup, mixed seeds; fruit
Another portion of the Too Good To Waste soup and this time I will melt in some Laughing Cow lighter blue cheese triangles for a bit of the 'Stilton' flavour (just a bit!) - one can have up to five for a healthy extra A but I might not have as much as that, I'll add them a bit at a time and see how it tastes.  They will give a 'creamy' vibe to the soup anyway.
SW:  one healthy extra A and one syn for the seeds

D:  turkey schnitzel, cranberry sauce, chips, vegetables, veg; fruit
I plan to use a turkey breast steak and will egg and breadcrumb it, adding some cheese to the breadcrumbs for a nice flavour.  In fact, I think I have some mixed up already and in the freezer.
The chips might be roasties, wedges, cubes, whatever - it's all in the cut!
And the cranberry sauce will be home made.
SW:  half a healthy extra A and up to half a healthy extra B for the breadcrumb mixture, plus one syn for 5g sugar in the cranberry sauce.  I don't syn cooked fruit.

Exercise:  circuits class at Shimmy Studio

Summary: 
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four syns 

No comments:

Post a Comment