Tuesday 20 February 2024

Tuesday, 20-02-24

 Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

Standard cheesy beans on toast with the added refinement of some marmite for greater umami flavour.
Really nice and very filling.

Totally forgot to photo lunch but it was just as planned, hm soup with mixed seeds and no afters.

The reheated Vietnamese pork was very tasty and, as I really fancied a big old leafy salad, that's exactly what I had, followed by an orange.
Delicious!

Today's meal plans:

B:   egg on crumpet thin, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes
I have a few baked beans left from yesterday to enjoy with this cooked breakfast which should go down very well after Groove class.
SW:  three syns for the crumpet thin.

L:  cheese and chutney toastie, salad; fruit
I have all my healthy extras so why not?  :-)
SW:  two healthy extra As, one healthy extra B and one and a half syns for chutney

D:   gammon, egg, chips and a side salad; fruit
The gammon is what I cut off a Be Good to Yourself gammon joint a while ago and froze separately - I often do that when I treat myself to one of the joints - it seems to make it all go further.
SW:  two syns for salad dressing and one for some mixed seeds

Exercise:  Groove class

Summary:  
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
seven and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment