Wednesday 21 February 2024

Wednesday, 21-02-24

 Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

Very nice breakfast.  I forgot about the leftover baked beans though.
What else can you make with two As and one B but a toastie.  Lovely
I messed up my plans by getting the wrong thing out of the freezer so now I have some smoked salmon to use tomorrow morning!  So I had bacon, the leftover baked beans and some chunky chips.  Not what I'd expected to make but it was very nice, all the same.
No room for any afters.

Today's meal plans:

B: boiled eggs, toast dippers; fruit
I was going to have soup for lunch and what's planned for lunch for breakfast but I seem to have used up all my soup from the freezer so it is all change!
SW:  half a healthy extra B for one slice toast

L:  toast, avocado and smoked salmon, tomatoes and mixed leaves
That was going to be breakfast . . . but it is fine for lunch too.
SW:  half a healthy extra B for one slice bread, two and a half syns for up to 39g frozen avocado

D:    yellow Thai style curry; fruit
A new to me recipe taken from the PoN book, Express, p 54.  It needs coconut 'drink' but I have some desiccated coconut that I can turn into coconut water with the help of some boiling water and a blender.  I've looked up syns for coconut drink and will use that.  Also I don't have lemongrass but Google tells me that lemon zest should work instead.  It also used peanut butter powder, which I have, and it should be lovely.
SW:  one syn for coconut drink, one syn for the peanut butter powder and I think that is it.

Exercise:  personal training

Summary:  
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns

2 comments:

  1. All right... I'll come over -
    We can have breakfast together.
    I bring coffee and fruit for smoothies.
    A hug from me.

    ReplyDelete