Friday 9 February 2024

Friday, 09-02-24

Good morning, everyone.
Weigh day at Slimming World.  Oh, well, face it, pay my fees and on we go!   I think I will probably take out a six week countdown and hope that it's enough.

Yesterday's meal photos:

Cooked breakfast.  I decided I really didn't need an egg as well and I was right - this was good and filling.

I had already had an apple before the online SET class.
What can I say - a toastie is always a winner.

Later in the afternoon, I had an orange
This used up the last of my batch of savoury mince portions from the freezer.  It's such a useful thing to have, I must make some more soon.

And that was that.  A back on track day that won't save the weigh in but at least I AM back on track.

Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit salad, yogurt
SW:  should be syn free

L:  cheesy beans on toast; fruit
. . . because it is cold and damp and I need comfort food.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese and one B for toast plus one syn for some brown sauce in the baked beans (so delicious)

D:  lasagne, salad; naughty dessert
I have Dave and Anna round for supper and have made a nice lasagne which we will enjoy (hopefully) with salad and some garlic bread.  I will try to avoid the garlic bread but it's not a foregone conclusion.
And There Will Be Wine And Pudding - sorry!
SW:  syns unknown but definitely my other healthy extra A

Exercise:  housework, no fitness classes today

Summary: 
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
syns unknown

2 comments:

  1. I hope the weigh in isn't too traumatic, sometimes our heads just aren't in the right place to concentrate rigidly on healthy eating. Are you worrying (maybe subconsciously) about something? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't good and I wasn't surprised.
      I'm just finding it hard to get properly back into the groove after the cruise and am eating loads of rubbish as well as those healthy meals I plan. That first bit has to stop!
      I don't think I'm worried about anything particularly. Thanks, Sooze.
      xx

      Delete