Tuesday 6 February 2024

Tuesday, 06-02-24

Good morning, everyone.  How's your week going?

Yesterday's meal photos:

Fruit for breakfast, some fresh and some from the freezer.
The crustless quiche turned out really well.  I have a handy small high sided pan that's a perfect size for a one-person quiche so I do half on the hob and finish it off under the grill.  Such a shame it's just too long to go in the air fryer..

Dessert was an orange and later on I had two tbsp mixed seeds so I did get my Healthy B after all!
You almost didn't get a photo of dinner; I nearly forgot to take it which is why it's been half eaten.
I roasted the veg in a tsp toasted sesame oil which goes so deliciously with sweet potato, etc.

Dessert was a couple of small easy peelers.  And that was that for the day.

Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit

L:  salmon salad; fruit
I plan to cook the salmon and allow it to cool before breaking it up and scattering over a mixed salad with some seeds and some light Caesar salad dressing
SW:  one syn for seeds and two and a half syns for 1 tbsp dressing

D:  cheesy bacon burger, salad, possibly a few wedges; fruit
I have one M&S skinny burger from when they were SW free (I don't think they are now because the 'recipe' changed a bit) so it has to be time to use it up.  
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese, one B for a wholemeal roll, one and a half syns for onion chutney and one syn for some mayo

Exercise:  Groove class

Summary: 
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
six syns

No comments:

Post a Comment