Friday 2 February 2024

Friday, 02-02-24

Good morning, everyone.
Weighday, the first in well over a month.  At the very best it will be ouch but at least I will know what I have to do.

In better news, the freezer is all done and dusted now, I have a comprehensive list of everything in it and have used that to do a meal plan for the whole of the coming week.  That makes me happy! 

Yesterday's meal photos:

The fruit salad was cherries, raspberries, plum, pear and kiwi and it was lovely topped with 0% Greek yogurt
Continuing to audit the freezer, I found a very small top of tomato and red pepper sauce which I decided to use with mushrooms and the tuna mix from yesterday, adding it all to the cooked penne pasta with some Seriously Lighter cheese spread with a bit of grated cheddar sprinkled over the top.  Delicious.
Dessert was an orange.


It probably doesn't look much but the lamb curry was delicious, very filling and I have another big portion to tuck away in the freezer for another time.  No dessert as I was full up and no eating after seven.

A much better day.


Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
SW:  syn free

L:  lamb kebab pitta, salad; fruit
The minted lamb kebab is from a butcher but I have looked up minted lamb kebabs on the SW site and will approximate with some room to spare.  The idea is to cook it and stuff it in a pitta with a salad and a home made mint and lemon yogurt sauce
SW:   four syns for the kebab and the pitta is a healthy extra B

D:  fish, chips and peas; fruit
The fish is a piece of garlic and herb yellowfin sole from Aldi, found in the freezer and I can make some lemon mayo to go with it, plus SW friendly chips and some peas.
SW:  the fish is four syns ands the lemon mayo is up to one syn.

Exercise:  a walk

Summary: 
no healthy extra As - not good!  Perhaps I could have cheesy chips?
one healthy extra B
nine syns

No comments:

Post a Comment