Friday 16 February 2024

Friday, 16-02-24

Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

Fruit for breakfast and it was lovely!


OK, so at Hyde Hall I went for a sandwich with ham, cheese and chutney.  Sides were salad and chips but I said no chips - the two you can see are from Chris' plate!
I could only manage half of the sandwich so I brought the other half home and changed my dinner plans!

Later on, I had a pear and a few easy peelers.  It was a challenge lasting out until dinner time because usually I have lunch around two but yesterday it was closer to twelve.  But I managed it!
So - dinner ended up as a big old salad with the other half of the sandwich turned into a toastie - and it was flippin' gorgeous!

That means that, while not a perfect Slimming World day, because I made the lunch into two meals and didn't have the chips (only about five), it will be OK.

No dessert because I was satisfied.  Not overfull but satisfied.
Where's the halo?
😇

Today's meal plans:

B: waffles, fruit, yogurt
SW:  half a healthy extra B

L:  cheesy marmite pasta bake (with bacon, not sausages), side salad; fruit
I found this in the new Pinch of Nom book, Express.  I love marmite and I love cheese.
SW:  one healthy extra A for grated cheese and half an A for Seriously Light spread plus two syns for salad dressing.

D:  beef casserole pie, assorted veg
This is the casserole I defrosted yesterday but didn't have because of the sandwich.  I have some cut sheets of puff pastry in the freezer so I will pop one on top of the meat to make a pot pie.
SW:  eight syns for the pastry (ouch) and two syns for the casserole.

Exercise:  rest day

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
half a healthy extra B
twelve syns (it is Friday, after all)

No comments:

Post a Comment