Monday 19 February 2024

Monday, 19-02-24

 Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meal photos:

Yummy pancakes.  I spend three syns on some full fat yogurt which is really so delicious with a much better 'mouth feel' than the lower fat kind.  I wouldn't do it every time, but now and again . . .

A bit later, I had two small easy peelers.

I enjoyed this!
The beef was the smaller half of the joint (I know that's a mathematical impossibility really) and I managed to catch it a bit earlier than the last time so it was melt in the mouth but still sliceable.  I could have stretched it to three perfectly acceptable portions but I chose to make it do two.
I spend another syn on some horseradish which I forget to mention yesterday.

Roast dinners are so good, aren't they?

I finished off Saturday's pasta and yesterday's beef in this pasta bake.
I tend to reheat in the microwave and then finish off in Nellie but must remember bake at ten minutes is better than bake at fifteen!!

Oh, well!

And that was that.

Today's meal plans:  today is very much a from-the-freezer day

B: cheesy beans on toast
Bread from the freezer!!
SW:  one healthy extra A and one healthy extra B

L:  soup from freezer, salad; fruit
I'll use one of the broccoli and cauliflower soups and add some blue cheese triangles for extra flavour.  The salad is just because - well - I love salad.
SW:  half a healthy extra A for cheese and one syn for mixed seeds

D:  Vietnamese pork, rice, side salad; fruit
Frozen leftovers from Saturday.
SW:  six syns for the pork and rice.

Exercise:  circuits class

Summary:  
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
seven syns

No comments:

Post a Comment