Saturday 3 February 2024

Saturday, 03-02-24

Good morning, everyone.
Well, I know what I have to do now.  Weigh in was much better than I feared so I was happy.  I'll be back in target range before the month is out < says she with fingers crossed! >.

Yesterday's meal photos:

Fruit for breakfast.
A very satisfying lunch - must make the sauce more often.
I used 'proper' yogurt (because the 0% kind tastes sort of 'dry' in sauces, I think) with mint sauce, lemon juice, garlic puree and some seasoning.

No photo of dinner but you can't go wrong with fish and chips, even when the fish is the dusted kind, not bread crumbed or battered.


Today's meal plans:

Brunch: breakfast bake
bacon, sausage, mushroom, tomatoes, 'fried' potato and egg on top.
SW:  three syns for a sausage and the rest, I think, will be syn free

L:  maybe a piece of fruit, should I want some
SW  syn free

D:  sweet potato fish cakes, roasted assorted veg
I found the fish cakes in the freezer and thought 'time to use them up!'  The veg will be things like butternut squash, parsnip, carrot and so on.  Plenty of it too.
Maybe I could use the sauce flour to make a small portion of cheese sauce.
SW:  let's call it two healthy extra As for the sauce - milk and cheese - and I need to look up the syns for the sauce flour.  Call it two for now

Exercise:  something online

Summary: 
two healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs
five syns

No comments:

Post a Comment