Thursday 15 February 2024

Thursday, 15-02-24

Good morning, everyone.  Weigh in tomorrow.  After last week's gain I think I must have lost something this week.  Surely . . . 

Yesterday's meal photos:

A very enjoyable breakfast bake - bacon, onion, sweet potato, pepper, mushroom and tomatoes with an egg on top.
The rest of the chicken makhani for lunch.  I added some peas and some green beans and the yogurt but, again, no butter.  I'm sure it would be delicious with butter but it was delicious without too.

I had an orange for dessert.

Yummy fish pie - I changed the 'recipe' and used some sauce flour for one syn but the As still came within two so that was good.  The topping was very thin and was potato and sweet potato mash with an egg yolk and some cheese mixed in.
It was both filling and tasty.

No dessert - I was full up.

Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit
A light breakfast because . . .
SW:  syn free

L:  eating out with Chris
Weather permitting, we hope to drive over to Hyde Hall, have a walk around and then lunch there.  If the weather isn't great later this morning, we'll go somewhere local.
SW:  no idea as I can't find the menu online but I want to be on plan so I will choose carefully.

D:  rich beef stew, veg; fruit
The stew is from the freezer and I will do a selected of fresh vegetables to enjoy with it.
SW:  two syns for the casserole and that's it.

Exercise:  SET class online

Summary:  
I'm keeping the planned healthy extras low because lunch will probably involve them in some way
two planned syns and, fingers crossed, not much else.

When I go to Hyde Hall in the summer, I will take picnics with me but not in February!!

No comments:

Post a Comment