Saturday 10 February 2024

Saturday, 10-02-24

Good morning, everyone.
Well, I knew it wouldn't be great and it wasn't.  Two pounds on - big ouch!
I know what to do, that's not the problem in any way.  It's a shame today is a bit off beam (see below) but it won't be terrible and tomorrow will be 100% back on plan.

Edited to add - it might not have been a good weigh day but I won the raffle and came away with a silicon pancake heart mould, the kind you flip over, plus some oats, eggs and vanilla essence.  Shrove Tuesday is next week so I need to re-do a bit of my planning!!

Yesterday's meal photos:

Fruit and yogurt for breakfast - not such a great pile as last time - blueberries, strawberries, kiwi and plum.
Just good old baked beans for lunch - lovely baked beans!

No photo of dinner:  I had my son and his partner round and it was off plan but very successful and it means today IU have to do very little while I deal with leftovers.  I'm not going to be able to determine syns, it's just not possible, so I'm going to just say it's maximum syns plus another six to replace a healthy extra B - not the idea of a B but in terms of syns/calories, it makes it all a bit more accountable.
I really can't waste the leftovers, that would be very wrong.

Today's meal plans:

B:  at the moment, nothing, I'm still full and a bit muggy headed from yesterday evening but, if needed, I will have some fresh fruit

L:  cauliflower macaroni cheese, side salad; fruit
This is because I have a small portion of cheese sauce left over so I will cook some cauliflower, cook a bit of macaroni, melt the cheese sauce into the pasta, spoon it over the cauliflower, dribble a little bit of parmesan type cheese on top and brown it in Nellie.

D:  lasagne, salad, coleslaw; fruit
There was one big or two smaller portions of lasagne left.  One of those smaller portions is in the freezer with an estimate of one A and five syns on the bag.  I'm reheating the other for dinner with leftover coleslaw and some salad.
Thankfully, no garlic bread left over!

Exercise:  a pre-recorded class.

Summary:  estimated only; tomorrow will be proper SW again.
two healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs
fifteen syns plus another six subbed for the healthy extra B


I hope all that makes some sort of sense.  It's far from ideal but I'm not wasting delicious and home cooked food!!
Proper back on SW tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Just a thought after having food poisoning from eating out recently. Did I read you prepared the lasagne, earlier in the week and froze it? Should you have frozen the left overs again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did consider that, Heather, but it was reheated to absolutely piping hot and will be re-reheated similarly so I reckon it will be OK. If it contained rice, I wouldn't have. I'm sorry you've had food poisoning - do you know what caused it?
      xx

      Delete
  2. I've often reheated then re frozen food without any ill effects. To be honest I often freeze rice too and never ailed a thing

    ReplyDelete