Thursday 8 February 2024

Thursday, 08-02-24

Good morning, everyone.
Weih day tomorrow and, after another crash yesterday evening, I'm fully expecting a gain when I get on those scales.  Oh, well, it is what it is and I need to have a good talk with myself.

Yesterday's meal photos:

Way too much fruit for breakfast but, oh, it was delicious!!
All very nice although next time I will air fry the dried ham and have it crunchy.

I had an apple later on.

And then a very busy, haphazard and naughty evening.  Oh, dear!!!

Today's meal plans:

B:   cooked breakfast - bacon, egg, sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes
. . . because it is wet and miserable outside and I need something filling and warming!
SW:  two syns for a chipolata sausage

L:  cheese and onion toastie, side salad; fruit
I'll spray fry thinly sliced onion today instead if using chutney and, probably, drizzle some brown sauce over too.
SW:  one syn for brown sauce, one and a half  As for cheese and one B for the bread

D:   cheesy pasta bake, steamed veg; fruit
Just what it says!
SW:  half an A for grated cheese

Exercise:  SET class online

Summary: 
two healthy extra As
one healthy B
three syns

No comments:

Post a Comment