Sunday 11 February 2024

Sunday, 11-02-24

Good morning, everyone.  A better day yesterday, thank goodness.  

Yesterday's meal photos:

No breakfast as such but I remembered I had a small amount of baked beans left from Friday (around two spoonfuls) so I warmed them up and had an apple a bit later. Beans are free food on SW and apples are speed.

Very nice.  Cauliflower macaroni cheese with a mixed salad.  Lovely.  I'm definitely doing that again, for sure.
Dessert was some strawberries.

The lasagne got a bit caught around the edges but it was OK and now that's all the leftovers gone apart from one lasagne portion.

I was going to finish with an orange but got into a chat with Beth on Messenger and it passed seven 0'clock so my eating window had closed.  I didn't NEED an orange anyway, I was quite full.

I'm trying very hard to get properly back to restricted eating/intermittent fasting/whatever one chooses to call it when I possibly can.



Today's meal plans:

B: scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, mushrooms and tomatoes
Trying to keep the filling protein up this week.
SW:  syn free

L:  lamb leg steak, roasted veg, steamed veg; fruit
I've discovered lamb steaks do very nicely in Nellie so I can have a roast dinner without using the oven.  I will make up a bit of instant gravy!
SW:  two syns for gravy

D:  cheese and sausage toastie, salad; fruit
OK, maybe a bit weird but I have quite a lot of sausages in the freezer, good quality and high meat ones.  I think what I am going to do is use one cumberland sausage and one red onion and rosemary sausage, take off the skin, mush the two together and form a square patty to fit the bread.  Then I can quickly cook the patty and make a toasted sausage sarnie type thing with it.
SW:  up to two healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, three syns for the sausage and one and a half syns for onion chutney

Exercise:  rest day.  Might do some gardening, weather permitting

Summary:  
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns

6 comments:

  1. Your sausage and cheese toastie doesn't sound weird at all - shaping the sausagemeat into a patty to fit the bread is a great idea, and of course cheese goes with practically anything! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there she is - I mean was - again! Spammers!
      (Sooze will know what I mean!)
      Thank you - it is worth giving it a go, I think, and I do love a sausage sarnie. And, yes, cheese - always cheese! Lovely stuff. xx

      Delete
    2. Yes, I don't know why they persist - I'm sure none of us bloggers are daft enough to click on whatever website she's (if it even is a she) publicising.

      Delete
    3. Which it probably isn't. Surely women would have more sense
      (apologies to any male readers!!)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I reckon the 'caught' bit on the lasagne is the best bit.

    ReplyDelete