Sunday 25 February 2024

Sunday evening, 25-02-24

Hi, everyone!  I'm starting back properly tomorrow but there will be a bit of a change.

If you read my other blog, you will know that finally, at long, long last, I am managing to sleep until a reasonably civilised hour (i.e. to around seven rather than waking at four to five).  I'm so glad about that but it has created some issues with getting all my social media stuff done and dusted without stress, especially those days where I have a 9:15 exercise class or Slimming World at 8:30-ish.

After pondering over things this weekend and going forward, I'm going to post my blogs in the evenings instead of the mornings.  Apart from that, it will be more or less the same - what I have had that day and what I plan to have the next day - plus photos.  

So see you all tomorrow evening and have a great Monday.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment