Thursday 22 February 2024

Thursday, 22-02-24

 Good morning, everyone

Yesterday's meal photos:

I enjoyed these.  They were followed by three very titchy easy peelers.
Way more smoked salmon than I would usually have but I had defrosted it by accident.  
Afters was an orange.

This Pinch of Nom yellow Thai-style curry from their latest 'Express' book was absolutely lovely.  It was easier to make than it looked; the only small issue I had was that my mini chopped didn't 'paste' the paste ingredients all that well so I added a tsp oil (two syns) to help it along.
I made the curry at lunch time which gave the flavours time to develop and it is one I'm definitely going to make again.  If you've got the book, do consider giving it a go.
It was quite spicy so I had a dollop of natural yogurt on the side.

No room for any dessert.  

Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit
Keeping breakfast nice and light because of lunch
SW:  syn free

L:  out for lunch with a friend - probably a cheese and tomato toastie with a side salad.
I've looked up the menu and this looks the most likely as well as something I will really enjoy.  
SW:  I'm calling it two healthy extra As and one healthy extra B - it might very well be more but not to worry, that will be syns.

D:  salmon on a bed of roasted vegetables, salad on the side; fruit
Just what it says.
SW:  two syns for salad dressing.

Exercise:  An online SET class and a walk

Summary:  
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
no idea how many syns but I can't see how it can be too many if I stick to my choices.

2 comments:

  1. At first glance I thought it was a pile of chips you had with your breakfast eggs! Should have worn my glasses, haha! I love a toastie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - now that's a thought, isn't it?
      Me too - pretty much my favourite thing. xx

      Delete