Wednesday 10 April 2024

Wednesday evening, 10-04-24

Good evening, everyone!  How can we be a third of the way through April already!

For the next week or so, I'm giving a 'call out' (as they say) to some of the YouTube vloggers I watch regularly and who have helped me, one way or another.  They're not all doing Slimming World but they all have valuable things to say and give.

Today, it's about Stephanie's vlog, Stephanie 1975_SW


Now, Stephanie is a target member of Slimming World, doing it all at home and she's the perfect example of how things can go up and down and it's perfectly OK, no need to worry.  She's lost a shedload of weight in the past and is keeping it off now and I think she's amazing.

I love how she is always cheerful, despite some serious challenges in her life (watch the videos for more info), always kind, always understanding, very community minded and just a fantastic, all round, lovely lady.
Generally, she posts once a week; occasionally there are 'what I eat in a day' type videos too.  I always look forward to her vlogs and always finish them feeling happier and more cheerful - she's just that sort of person.
(Also, she's an admin in Roe's Facebook Group, mentioned yesterday)

Here's the most recent one, posted yesterday.




What I ate today:

Beans and marmite toast is just so very easy to make, so quick and so scrummy!
The toast wasn't quite a B weight.  It was from a home made loaf, both the crust ends and quite small but never mind.

One healthy extra B

I swapped over lunch and dinner so the chicken pasta bake came next.  It was delicious and the sauce nice and thick because I cooked the pasta in the sauce instead of separately in water.
I had some melon for afters and, later on, an orange and a plum.
No olives so that kept the syns down, not that it was the reason - it was just really nice as it was.

One healthy extra A.

One jacket potato, halved.  Salad cream and cheese on one side (I love salad cream with potato - sorry!), baked beans on t'other and a red salad (carrot, pepper and tomato).  Flippin' delicious.
And I still have a few baked beans left

One healthy extra A and one syn.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
one syn

Tomorrow's meal plans:

B:  fruit salad (and, maybe) yogurt
I want to go into town in the morning and might take fruit with me or I might wait until I get home.  Thankfully, I'm rarely tempted by breakfasts out.
SW:  syn free

L:  toastie, salad; fruit
. . .  because why not - I dearly love a toastie!  I have a few baked beans left so they might go in the toastie.
SW:  one healthy extra A, one B and one and a half syns for chutney

D:  cranberry and chestnut falafels, salad, roasted veg; fruit
I've had these falafels in the freezer for ages and it is about time I started using them up, isn't it?
SW:  if I have five falafels, that will be three and a half syns

Exercise:  a walk around town, gardening


No comments:

Post a Comment