Wednesday 24 April 2024

Wednesday evening, 24-04-24

Good evening, everyone.
First of all, I want to say a big thank you to one of my readers who sent me an email earlier in April that I have only just caught up with.
It was such a nice message and gave me great encouragement.  For whatever reason, I don't get many comments and, sometimes, I wonder why but when I get such a nice message like that, it really helps.  Thank you so much, J.  xx

It's been a really nice day today.

When I planned things, I sort of forgot it was my birthday today (well, I am 72 now so I have every excuse).  So the meal plans have gone to the wall and it's been quite a naughty day because, as eny ful kno, calories don't count when it's your birthday.

Tomorrow, I am out for lunch with a friend to celebrate both our birthdays and on Friday I am off to Five Lakes for an all inclusive fitness and fun weekend so things will not be 'normal' for the next several days.

It won't be totally terrible.  Lindsey has put together a whole collection of activities and, while I won't be doing everything - CAN'T do everything - I fully intend to do one morning and one afternoon thing because they really will be fun.
Here's Lindsey's timetable - there will, of course, be a full schedule of Potters activities through the days and evenings too

I will certainly do the Friday welcome SET class because I really enjoy SET

On Saturday/Sunday I really want to do Groove, step, SET and circuits - I just have to work out which and when.
And Aqua on Monday is a definite.  I might have another swim at some point too.

However, given that it is all inclusive . . . 
Oh, well, back on it after the weekend, yes?

No photos from today - obviously!
Tomorrow's plans

B:  Sweet omelette with fruit and yogurt

L:  lunch out with a friend

D:  the chicken tortellini planned for today and not had.

Exercise:  rest day - I'm going to need it before the weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Joy, you have every reason to spoil yourself today! And the lunch tomorrow, and the weekend! I guess I don't always comment because I don't follow SW.....although I am always interested in your meals, and bowled over by how well you cater for yourself, seeing as you are on your own. Not everybody would be bothered to feed themselves as well as you do, were they on their own. Have a lovely time tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Sometimes it's an effort but I'm glad I make it all the same.
      And thank you for when you do comment - it's always welcome. xx

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Joy. Hope you had a wonderful day. Thank you again for all the time you take each day with both of your blogs - very interesting. J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a lovely thing to say - thank you very much. xx

      Delete