Thursday 5 September 2024

Thursday evening, 05-09-24 - eating while staying at a friend's

Good evening, everyone!  

What I ate today

Fruit and yogurt for breakfast suited us both.

No photo of lunch but we finished off the mushroom and goat's cheese tart and made more inroads into the tuna rice plus a simple side salad of leaves, cucumber and tomatoes.

Later on, I had an apple.

Dinner was a curry made with sweet potato, onion, lentils, various spices, peas and coconut milk and we polished off the tuna rice instead of cooking fresh.  The curry recipe was from the same book as the tart yesterday and I have now ordered a copy for myself because there are so many delicious recipes.  It keeps my interest high and I do enjoy cooking.

No summary today or tomorrow.  I'm not totally in control of the meals and would find it too tricky to work out syns.  I know what I'm eating is pretty healthy and absolutely delish.  Can't ask for more, can I?
(We won't talk about the chocolate  mousse, OK?)
My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  possibly fruit and yogurt again, I am not sure

L:  weather permitting, something at Wisley

D:   the salmon and leek thingy because we didn't have it today.  It has to be, the salmon is out of the freezer!

Exercise:   more walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment