Monday 30 December 2019

Monday, 30-12-19

Good morning.
Yesterday turned out to be an absolute disaster.  Pig, pig, pig all afternoon and evening.  I have no idea why, I just did.  I hate waste, but today I am going through everything and chucking out stuff that shouldn't be there.  I'm getting desperate as the clothes are feeling tight and I got rid of all my bigger sizes.
Drawing yet another line and hoping for better today.  Send me strong vibes, please.
So - today's plans.
B:  I'm skipping breakfast and will have some fruit later on.  To be honest, I'm not at all hungry.  I will just have my yogurt drink for two syns

L:  turkey and vegetable chunky soup
I have onion, leek, carrot, parsnip and sweet potato so that should make a tasty, filling and nutritious lunch
SW:  free, although if I have a roll with it, that will be my healthy extra B

D:  turkey and ham macaroni cheese, sprouts
I will make a cheese sauce using cornflour, use wholewheat pasta and chop some turkey and ham leftovers in the bottom of the dish.
SW:  I won't use more than two level tbsps of cornflour which is two syns and the cheese/milk will be my healthy extra As

I hope I won't eat after seven this evening - yesterday would have been so much better had I followed that one - but I don;t know when I will start the window.  It won't be early anyway.

It's a meat day (obviously) with two As, one B and four syns.

Now to make sure I do it!  Motivation, where are you?

5 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean about getting rid of the things you don't want to have in the house. We've managed to offload/regift some chocolates already and the rest will go to our workplaces where treats are always desirable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I attacked the fridge like a woman on a mission and it wasn't too bad and some stuff has been portioned out and is in the freezer.
      Good for you - regifting is better than chucking and eating is you shouldn't or just because you have it is just as wasteful really.
      (I think)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Joy,

    I hope today is much better for you. Don't be too hard on yourself, though: Very few people get through the festive season without some dietary slips. Yesterday, I managed to drink about half a small bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream! I shudder to think of the fat, sugar and calories I consumed. As you say, onwards and upwards today!

    Big hug.

    Heloise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very definitely, Heloise, and thank you.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Start fresh with the New Year and put the holiday's transgressions out of your mind. What's done is done and best forgotten IMHO!

    ReplyDelete