Thursday 5 December 2019

Thursday, 05-12-19

Good morning.

Being full of the joys of a cold, it's comfort food that's easy to make today.

B:  Not sure - maybe beans on toast.  At the moment I don't really feel like anything but that might change.
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  turkey and veg soup
Made yesterday, ready to reheat.
SW:  one syn for some oil I used to soften the onion.  The rest is free.

D:  macaroni cheese
I'll use my healthy extra As to make a cheese sauce plus a few syns for cornflour and I'll probably roast some sweet potato in the actifry to go with it.

S:  fruit

Body Magic:  none today

4 comments:

  1. Your food sounds just right for a cold! Almost worth having a cold for.....well, not really, and I hope the cold doesn't linger. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - defnitely not worth it but a bit of a compensation. Thanks, Sooze. xx

      Delete
  2. I hope the cold disappears quickly Joy. Annoyingly it is the time of year for coughs and colds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I'm afraid and there's a lot of it around here right now. Thanks.
      xx

      Delete