Tuesday 3 December 2019

Tuesday, 03-12-19

Good morning. 
Yesterday went reasonably well, a day to maintain, I thinkl.  Shame about those mixed nuts that needed to be finished off!!  However, they've all gone now and at least nuts are reasonably good for you.
I now have copious supplies of chicken, turkey and wonderful stock.  In fact, the stock is in the instant pot on saute with the lid off so it reduces a bit as the flavour is great but there's just too much of it.  I will let it cool once it's concentrated enough, skim off any residual fat and then pot it up and freeze it.
Some of it will have to go into the freezer but it is soup weather so it won't be there for long!

Today's plans are:
B:  boiled eggs and toast, apple
I have some crustless bread (Kingsmill or Warburton, I can't recall which) in the freezer and you can thve three slices of that for your healthy extra so I will use one slice for breakfast
SW:  a third of a healthy extra B

L:  turkey pate on toast, tomatoes, salad leaves, easy peelers
To make the pate, I just pound some turkey meat with a bit of cheese spread, lemon juice, mustard and maybe some ricotta until it's spready, using my mini blender which is perfect for this.  I'll spray the other two slices of bread with some spray oil and bake it in the oven so it's crunchy, like melba toast.
SW:  the rest of my healthy extra B, up to half a healthy extra A on the cheese spread and whatever the mustard will cost in syns (not much because you don't need a lot).  I've just remembered when I made it before I added a bit of mayo too so, maybe, one syn for that.

D:  turkey/chicken curry, dahl, maybe some rice
The dahl is in the freezer and is SW free.  I'll use onion, sweet potato and maybe red pepper in the curry which should also be pretty much free.  I have some protein noodles so might use them instead of rice.
SW:  I'm allowing up to eight syns for bits like some coconut milk and a bit of mango chutney.

S:  chicken, turkey or apples

Body Magic:  my personal training has changed to today this week so that's my body magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment