Tuesday 31 December 2019

Tuesday, 31-12-19

Good morning!
Thankfully, yesterday went according to plan.  I didn't need any breakfast (still too full from the evening before, I suspect) so the eating windown was less that seven hours apart from the mini yogurt drink which I see as mediction (I wouldn't have it if it were not for the cholesterol thingy).
The turkey soup thingy was absolutely delicious - there's nothing qote like a good stock for making soup special, is there?  And dinner was also very nice.  Wholewheat pasta is definitely more filling.

Today's plans are not especially SW friendly but I will do my best.

B:  apple, if anything, because today carries its own problems!  Nice problems though.

L:  a family meal for four of us.  I'm doing a turkey, ham and leek pie with carrots, sprouts and roasties followed by fruit and Christmas cake.
So - for me I will save some of the filling and have it without the pastry, estimating around six syns and the roasties will be done in the actifry in one tbsp oil so that's just one and a half syn for me, should I have a quarter of them.

Evening:  Beth is staying all evening and overnight.  I'm using mostly what I already have so . . .
a deli antipasti platter of olives and red peppers
a few veggie and not veggie sausage rolls, home made so thin pastry, that are still in the freezer
some salad
small jacket potatoes
grapes
Doing my best and back to strict on New Year's Day.

Wishing you all a very healthy and . . .


 and, if you are celebrating this evening, have a wonderful time!

2 comments:

  1. A very happy, peaceful and successful New Year to you Joy. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eloise. And the same right back to you too.
      xx

      Delete