Sunday 22 December 2019

Sunday, 22-12-19

Good morning.
Well, the less we say about yesterday evening, the better!  Oh, my head!  It was all delicious though.
And now there's three days of comparative sanity before the next blow out!

Today's plans:
I have a lot of ham today because yesterday I cooked some, sliced some and then forgot to put it out on the buffet table!  D'oh!  It's jolly good gammon ham too, beautifully lean and tender.

B:  porridge with fruit, cinnamon and natural yogurt, mini yogurt drink
SW:  half a healthy extra A, one B and two syns

L:  ham and lentil soup, fruit
The water I boiled the ham in turned out to be a very good stock.  It's not always so - sometimes it's lacking in flavour and sometimes it's too salty but this time it's perfect so soup it is!  I'll make a smooth soup and add shreds of ham before serving.
SW:  should be free

D:  good old fashioned ham, egg and chips, done the SW way!
It's nice to have something like that and feel confident that it works with the SW programme.  I'll do the chips in the actifry and the egg in my mini pan.  I'll have a very simple plain salad on the side too - must have some speed and today is a bit speed-sparse!
SW:  I might splash out three syns on a bit of extra vegetable oil in the actifry (half a tbsp, more than enough) and one or two for some light mayo for dunking the chips.

If I get peckish in between times, I have lots of easy peelers.

Not a terribly good plan for the old cholesterol and a bit high-salt but I don't have much processed meat/bacon/ham nowadays so a bit won't hurt.  The lentils and the oats will add fibre and I will add carrots, onion and celery to the soup (as I usually so) so that's a bit of hidden speed.
The window today will be between nine and seven - ten hours is fine.

Now, where's the coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment